The internet has become an essential part of our lives. The modern world is still in the process of evolving, and it's clear that more people are relying on wireless routers to access the internet. However, there can be a few problems with this setup. For example, your router may stop working all together! In this blog post we will cover 5 best wifi cards that will help you avoid disconnections and provide you with faster speeds!
Connecting your desktop computer to your router with an Ethernet cable can be difficult. If you want to make it easier or have no internet connection available at all on the other end of that wire, there are various options for WiFi cards out in the market these days, and here's our list of what we think is some good ones!
What if I told you about this nifty little product called a Wireless Card? It comes as either wired or wireless (hence its name) and plugs into one side while sticking right up against another port-type thingy so that when someone else tries connecting their more traditional wires elsewhere, they won't get mixed up by accident. This card will allow people like me who may not know how to connect.
Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV Bluetooth 4.2/Wireless
The GC-WB867D-I WiFi card is one of the best options if you want to add Bluetooth to your system. With Bluetooth 4.2, this WiFi card allows you connect devices over distances of up to 200 feet and can handle 3 Mbps for streaming high quality audio - more than most other cards on the market anyway!
If you want to get the best wireless connection for your desktop PC, this dual-band WiFi card has a detachable antenna that allows positioning of it anywhere. This means more freedom in moving around while using Wi-Fi on your computer and also improves signal strength by changing its position according to what is available at any given time or place.
It comes with only one antenna though but still can offer speeds up to 867 Mbps which are great enough for most people's needs without too much lag during loading times when browsing online content like videos from various sources such as YouTube.
- Fully qualified Bluetooth 4.2
- IEEE 802.11ac standards compliant. Intel WIFI module supports Intel WIDI
- Antenna to support WLAN 2Tx2R transmission
- High speed wireless connection up to 867 Mbps
- Bluetooth Enhances Data Rate (EDR) support
Rosewill RNX-AC1900PCEv2, Dual Band Wireless AC1900 Wi-Fi Adapter for Desktop
The Rosewill RNX-AC1900PCEv2 WiFi card that provides lightning speed connections of up to 1,300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. These speeds make it great for online gaming and Ultra HD video streaming!
Thanks to Beamforming technology, this dual-band WiFI card provides a reliable wireless connection with extended coverage thanks to precise directional signal amplification from its two detachable antennas which are capable of intelligently detecting your router at home or in public locations like cafes etc., providing you with an optimal internet experience without any buffering issues whatsoever even when there is heavy network traffic going through them due their powerful external antenna design unlike most other wifi cards out there in our industry today.
- Wireless Dual Band PCI-Express Adapter
- Up to 600 Mbps at 2. 4 GHz
- Up to 1300 Mbps at 5. 0 GHz
- Dual Band connections for lag-free HD video streaming and gaming
- Next Generation Standard 802. 11AC, compatible with 11 a/b/g/n
FebSmart PCI Express WiFi Bluetooth Adapter for Windows 7 8 8.1 10 Server System Desktop
A quick and easy way to improve your internet experience is with the FebSmart’s FS-AC85BT. This dual band WiFi card supports speeds of up to 876 Mbps on the 5 GHz band, 300 Mbps on 2.4GHz bandwidth for surfing or HD video streaming - perfect for any task you might have in mind during a day online! With 802.11ac technology, it also has an astounding 1167 MB per second data transfer rate which means that latency will be practically nonexistent when using applications such as Netflix or YouTube
The best budget wifi card can't go wrong with February's new FS-AC85BT Dual Band Wireless Card !" The latest in wireless tech allows this device offers speeds of up to 876Mbps.
Beamforming technology and 2×2 MU-MIMO make this router one of the most advanced on the market. Ever worry about other people hogging your bandwidth? Bluetooth 4.2 helps you keep track with easy pairing to wireless headphones or speakers.
Unlike the competition, this WiFi card has a custom heatsink that does an excellent job in keeping it cool and ensuring your connected device stays at its peak speed. The installation process is fast and easy to follow even for beginners. Plus, you can use it with Windows 7 or higher along with Linux distros including Ubuntu!
The FS-AC85BT Wireless Adapter from Linksys supports speeds of up to 867Mbps; as well as dual bands 2.4GHz + 5GHz giving users access to multiple networks concurrently without losing performance quality when transferring data between devices on different wireless channels such as smartphones/laptops/tablets etc.; also supporting all major operating systems including both Microsoft's latest releases (Windows 10) but also older versions.
- 1.FS-AC85BToffers lighting fast speed and stable wireless connection at 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps max throughput on PCs.
- 2.Wi-Fi Protocol: IEEE 802.11 AC; Operation Frequency:5GHz and 2.4GHz;Channel Utilization: 2.4GHz 20/40 MHz,5GHz 20/40/80 MHz.
- 3.The added on Heatsink will let PCIe WiFi card core components stay away from over heat, and ensure users connected device stays at peak speed. Advanced 802.
- 4.System Requirements: Plug and Play on Windows 10(32/64bit), Windows Server 2012 2012R2 2016 2019.
- 5. PCI-E X1 design will compatible on PCI-E X1, X4, X8, X16 slots. Based on PCI-E 2.0 comply with PCI-E 1.X,2.X,3.X.
TP-Link AC1300 PCIe WiFi PCIe Card(Archer T6E)- 2.4G/5G Dual Band Wireless
The Archer T6E WiFi card is designed to give you high-performance computing, streaming videos and playing games without experiencing lags. It has a dual band that supports speeds of up to 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 400 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band for even better performance. The wireless range can be extended by using two external antennas with this device for added stability as well as longer coverage areas when in use at home or work.
The Archer T6E WiFi card is the perfect solution for your large home or office. QAM technology allows users to focus on data transfer prioritization, which boosts speeds up and provides a seamless internet experience.
The Archer T6E also supports quadrature amplitude modulation (QAM) technology, boosting speeds with easy installation making it ideal for those who need fast-paced wireless connections in their homes or offices.
- Lightning Fast speed: upgrade your Wi-Fi Card to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- More stable performance: heat sink technology distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance.
- Ultimate range: increased wireless range with 2x external antennas to ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability.
- Compatibility: Supports Windows 10/8.1/ 8/ 7/ XP
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- Compatible devices: Windows PC
ASUS PCE-AC88 Dual-Band 4x4 AC3100 WiFi PCIe adapter
The Asus PCE-AC88 WiFi card is one of the best additions to any gaming PC. The flagship desktop card from ASUS delivers unbelievably high wireless transfer speeds at a maximum of 2,100 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 1,000 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band - taking your games further than ever before!
Asus PCE-AC88 WiFi Card can turn an ordinary computer into an unstoppable beast with 802.11ac dual frequency technology delivering unbeatable performance for online multiplayer game play or even streaming 4K videos in gorgeous HD quality without lag time waiting around when you're trying to capture that perfect moment!
This card is an excellent choice for those who require a dependable connection. It comes with four antennas that can support up to 4 high bandwidth connections, which results in increased reliability and stronger signal quality. Don't fret if you don't want the antenna mounted on your computer - included magnetic base allows you find the best location where there are strong wireless signals!
This WiFi card is the latest on the market and comes with heatsink technology to keep it from overheating.
- Dual-band 4x4 AC3100 Wi-Fi with speeds up to 2100Mbps (5GHz band) and 1000Mbps
- External magnetic antenna base allows flexible antenna placement to maximize coverage.
- Individual antennas can also attach directly to PCIe Card for compact installation.
- Custom heatsink effectively dissipates heat for improved stability and reliability.
- R-sma antenna connectors enable compatibility with a variety of aftermarket antennas. Quoted network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.